Information and Helpful Contacts

Patriot Disposal  703-257-7100
Trash days: Tuesdays and Fridays
Recycle days: Tuesdays
Bulk Items:  If you have large items such as furniture, simply contact Patriot Disposal in advance and schedule an appointment for pick-up. Most items will be picked up for free.

Per RRCA Guidelines, Trash & Recycling may be placed out no earlier than 7pm the evening prior to collection. When not at the curb for pick up, receptacles must be stored in the rear of the home.


D&M Towing  703-471-4590

Each homeowner has 2 assigned, numbered parking spaces. Parking spaces which are not numbered are for visitor use only. Residents may not park in visitor spots. If you have more than 2 vehicles, you may park your extra vehicles on Hillcrest or Thomas Jefferson Drive. If your car has been towed or you need to tow a car that is parked in your numbered space, please call D&M Towing.

Certificate of Insurance

CAU Insurance

If you are re-financing your home and/or your mortgage company has asked you to provide an updated certificate of the association's master policy, please click the link for CAU Insurance. You will be directed to the insurance company's website. In the top left corner click on 'certificates', fill in the form with your information and the insurance company will email you a copy of the certificate within 24 hours. Alternatively you may also download this request form and follow the instructions.


Dominion Power  866-366-4357

Owners can contact Dominion to set up new service or report a power outage. To report a light pole outage within the community, please take note of the number on the pole and contact the property manager at 703-307-2965.


Loudoun Water  571-291-7880  Emergency  571-291-7878

Owners can contact Loudoun Water to set up or shut down service. Also during periods of below freezing weather water meters will occasionally freeze at the curb. Loudoun Water will come and thaw the meter should this occur.


Emergency  911

Non-Emergency  703-777-1021

Loudoun County Sherriff's Department

If you notice a person or activity that looks suspicious, please call the non-emergency number. Even if you're not sure if it's suspicious, it's best to call and ask the police to come and check it out. When you call the non-emergency line, may remain anonymous and the dispatched officer does not need to come to your home.
If you believe a crime is in progress, always dial 911. When you dial 911, you will be required to provide your name and information.

Local Government

Loudoun County

The Loudoun County website has many helpful links and resources on topics ranging from  viewing your property tax assessment to any other question you may have relating to the operation and governance within the county.